Fatal-Nation
You must Register or Login to view the forum and download the client.
Fatal-Nation
You must Register or Login to view the forum and download the client.
Fatal-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Vote  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Login/Register and go to the Downloads section of the forums to download the server

THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harryhas2424
Dedicated Member
harryhas2424

THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS Empty
PostSubject: THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS   THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:59 am

linkbucks is agreat way to earn money. you simply give ppl links and when they click on it, they senmoney to ur paypal(thats an example they can send it to any othr accs).

1. first go to this
https://www.paypal.com and register.this is your acc they will send the mony too.

2. once signed up go to http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/159151 this is a refferal from me, this means i get some more money, you can do this too jsut refer lots of ppl and you earn more mony. Shocked all the mony i get im donating to server so plzz click on that link.

3. once at linkbucks.com register.

4.once registered click on create links, link to convert is, when they click on the link they will be redirected to linkbucks. after 15 seconds they will be redirected to what ever you put in the link to convert.

5.start giving your links out, and pooooof!!!! theres money 4 u, and hopefully u will donate to the server.

tip: One of the best ways to earn money is to refer other people to use the Linkbucks referral program. We will contribute a percentage on top of what your referred users generate. Not only will you get 20% of their earnings, but you also get a % of the members they refer! Feel free to use the provided banners and buttons on any of your websites. thats what the website says about referral.

1. click referrals (one fo the tabs near the top)

2.under referrals heading tehre is information. a bit to the right and down it says your referral link: (and below it says your link)

3. give this link to other ppl and you have reffered ppl.

THATS THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS. Razz hope u enjoyed :s Shocked Arrow

thnx for reading and if any mistakes,inquires or questions dont hesitate to ask me.

I have coloured the guide and added a few banners to make it look mroe itneresting and sexy Shocked Very Happy

Last edited by harryhas2424 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : editing)
Back to top Go down
unborn
On Probation
unborn

PostSubject: Re: THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS   THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:13 am

and when ur clicking on the sites u get $0.0002 per click and thats rly low meh u wont get to 50 cents in like 3 days itll take like a mounth
Back to top Go down
unborn
On Probation
unborn

PostSubject: Re: THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS   THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:20 am

spelling

mroe = more

senmoney= send money

othr = other

soz for annoying u harryhas2424 but im in a bad mood so dont mess with me
Back to top Go down
harryhas2424
Dedicated Member
harryhas2424

PostSubject: Re: THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS   THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:27 am

awww i know on the chat u got banned Sad i wont mess with u coz ur a good friend, and i thoghut its 50 cents per click lol
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Donator
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS   THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:06 am

harryhas2424, you posted this guide 2x which is double posting. Also unborn you double posted when you could have simply edited your last post and corrected your spelling mistakes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ricky.bennett.jr
unborn
On Probation
unborn

PostSubject: Re: THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS   THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:59 pm

if it was 50 cents per click every1 would do it and be rich i thought it was 2 cents per click but its way less
Back to top Go down
harryhas2424
Dedicated Member
harryhas2424

PostSubject: Re: THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS   THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:07 am

50 cents everytime some1 clicks on the link
Back to top Go down
unborn
On Probation
unborn

PostSubject: Re: THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS   THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:10 pm

so its not rly worth it it talkes like 3 days to make 3 cents ftl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS   THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE GUIDE FOR LINKBUCKS
Page 1 of 1